My First Chicks!!

It's truly annoying that the tracking numbers are not more accurate.

If it's right the chicks have been sitting in a MN usps since yesterday at midnight :(
I hope it's wrong and they just haven't updated it. Crossing my fingers they get here Thursday not the estimated Friday :hmm

It's truly annoying that the tracking numbers are not more accurate.

If it's right the chicks have been sitting in a MN usps since yesterday at midnight :(
I hope it's wrong and they just haven't updated it. Crossing my fingers they get here Thursday not the estimated Friday :hmm
It's almost certainly wrong. My last shipment updated ar departure and then didn't change for 48 hours and then they were logged in at the nearby hub that night, and arrived at the local post office the next morning....I've had them not update at all between departure and the phone call to pick them up.
Hang in there

I was worried about that with mine as well. The tracking was all off, and we had an unexpected cold front move in so I was worried I would get my shipment with no survivors. Then I got a call between 5:30 and 6a.m.. from my local post office telling me they just had a box arrive that was chirping (big relief for me) and I could come ring the bell out back to pick them up early. Our post office doesn't usually open until 8 a.m. so it was nice of them to call me early.

They are Here!!! :wee
20190404_082255.jpg
20190404_081556.jpg

Attachments

• 20190404_082919.jpg
    20190404_082919.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom