my free find today

paridisefarm2009

Songster
10 Years
Aug 12, 2009
Hudson Florida
I found on Craig's list all this wood for free , it was a curb alert so I Just went and loaded it up in my truck , Hey free is free , and we can build stuff from this , any one else with photos of there free stuff ,

Good find! We just redid the floor in our kitchen so I have a boatload of sheet vinyl scraps! Pretty excited to put them to use come spring. I've got more than enough for the small coop I'm building and to fix up my big coops. I also have a bunch of plywood DH gets free from his work. Gotta love free supplies!

No pic yet, as it's buried in the garage waiting fir the coop to be done being built, but I got 12x12 linoleum brand new, for free. People git hit by the flood we had in April, so bought the linoleum. They git hit again in Sept. So are enlarging the kitchen.

Woot! I would have grabbed it, too!

It wasn't free... but last night we got an 18 x 12 chain link dog kennel that's 6 feet high and has 2 full size gates for just $75!!!

The best part is: It comes in eight 6 foot and one 12 foot panels and can be configured any number of way. I love it.

awsome to all , I do have one of my coops made from palletts also it is in my photos , I plan on doing some more work with some more pallets. pallets are always free and make a lot from them just add some 2x4's and nails some paint and wee wee I also use them for around the chicken yard to put their water buckets on , I baught some nipples off ebay and I am going to make a 5 gallon bucket waterer coming up soon ,

I don't have a picture, but I got some free wood today. Tomorrow, I'll be back to work on my coop.
yesss.gif

It is so exciting to find stuff that you need. I love finding new pallets, but they often don't fit ion my car. The other day I found a huge display shelf that fit suprisingly well into the car. New wood. Gotta love it. Hope the chickens do.

Back
Top Bottom