my free find today

Last summer I got a hold of some free treated wood and a small treated picket fence. Last week my DW used the picket fence to build a small pen for one of the roosters and it turned out nice. He is so much happier than he was.

This was not free but I purchased it at an Amish auction for $400!! It's a 4 X 6 little coop.

One of the joys of having a Ford 150
celebrate.gif

NICE , I usta have a ford Ranger , But got a ford escape last year , so now I feel Like I can't do anything , I am hopeing that I can still pick up some pallets and put the seats down ,lets keep our fingers crossed
fl.gif
fl.gif
That is a nice looking coop !

NICE , I usta have a ford Ranger , But got a ford escape last year , so now I feel Like I can't do anything , I am hopeing that I can still pick up some pallets and put the seats down ,lets keep our fingers crossed
fl.gif
fl.gif
That is a nice looking coop !

I got 4 nice pallets today fit so nicely in my car now I need a few more to start my new project , I want to make a new nursery for babies.

You've all had some great finds! The only freebies I've had of late were 100' of soaker hose for our garden and a Worm Factory compost bin. I plan to have a worm bin for the chickens and one for the garden so that's kind of a fun one.

that's an awesome coop! I have a Ford 350 for work now... so great to just throw whatever back there. I picked up 3 pallets today that were in fantastic shape.

Back
Top Bottom