my goose is sick I need some help

He's eating little but she said it is expected with the fluconazole I just got like 8ml flock raiser slurry syringe down I'm scared of aspersions

Ok syringe drench feeding is easier than it looks and 60 ml went down this morning I'm using ultra kibble crumbles for chick's and dumore chick starter grower crumbles mixed to a slurry thank god for blenders and dumore starter which has no yeast found out from purina they do put yeast in the food and vet said that paticular yeast is causing the problem so I started nystatin diflucan combo that seems to be working I'm giving 8ml every 12 hours kathy if you can give me a precise dose he's 9.5 lbs

Dam this is a long avian journey I'm going through I have a newer vet book if u want I can mail you the pdf file this book is the bees knees I paid 495 for it

So I just checked on him he's holding down the food with no problems i.e no regurgitation just gotta wait to see what comes out the other end he did get skinny which is why I see no other option than to force feed which in the book it says with yeast and diflucan special force feeding may be required

Ok syringe drench feeding is easier than it looks and 60 ml went down this morning I'm using ultra kibble crumbles for chick's and dumore chick starter grower crumbles mixed to a slurry thank god for blenders and dumore starter which has no yeast found out from purina they do put yeast in the food and vet said that paticular yeast is causing the problem so I started nystatin diflucan combo that seems to be working I'm giving 8ml every 12 hours kathy if you can give me a precise dose he's 9.5 lbs
Precise dose of what?

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom