My Hatching Journey: the Adventures of a Complete Newbie

Pics
great on the swimmer
hugs.gif
sorry about the rings . did you candle from the bottom at all? the eggs look really dark blue and they can be harder to see in than dark brown. think I would candle on the tenth day . the air cells look good . are they like that on the clear ones ?

Candled all directions, lol..... All the air cells are the same, the look spot on for day 7.
That's the best way to ride anyhow. I hardly ever used a saddle or bridle.
X2

I use saddles and brides because I trail ride, and it is a bit more secure for the unexpected. Love the freedom of bareback though.

Last edited:
That's the best way to ride anyhow. I hardly ever used a saddle or bridle.

Candled all directions, lol..... All the air cells are the same, the look spot on for day 7.
X2!

I only use saddles and brides because I trail ride, and it is rather hard to stay on going downhill to a creek or galloping uphill.

I thought there was too much Injun blood in me
hu.gif

Thanks yall

sad.png
Get well soon, Rav..
hugs.gif

Oh, BYC910, if ya get a horse, you should look into Missouri Fox Trotters... Best breed ever, IMHO.... Gentle, and smooth to ride. I know one that you could bring in from the pasture with a lead rope alone and ride bareback. Such wonderful horses.

I ride or did working horses and what would a Tennessee / Arkansas boy be doing with a horse like that ? and besides one of them threw me when I was eight years old and stepped on my head so now I'm ugly and stupid
hu.gif

:hugs Phil...

:hugs Bubbles... eggs look good, you're doing great!!

Yokel, yeah I got Dayquil liquid caps... need theraflu crap though I thknk... blech...
Love me an Appy... and I adore bareback riding... better communication between horse and rider... stronger connection...

Did I miss anything else? Sorry, head very stuffed up...

X2!

I use saddles and brides because I trail ride, and it is rather hard to stay on going downhill to a creek or galloping uphill. Love the freedom of bareback though.

can't rope cows bare back
hu.gif
. horse weight is more than mine . them cows drag me all over the place
rant.gif
stupid beefmaster

hugs.gif
Phil...

hugs.gif
Bubbles... eggs look good, you're doing great!!

Yokel, yeah I got Dayquil liquid caps... need theraflu crap though I thknk... blech...
Love me an Appy... and I adore bareback riding... better communication between horse and rider... stronger connection...

Drink a ton of fluids.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
Phil...

hugs.gif
Bubbles... eggs look good, you're doing great!!

hugs.gif
Theraflu worx tho.

Always lotsa garlic if ya can

I will use FISHMOX(feedstore, amoxicillin) fer 3 days if it gets better I go 5-7

If it doesnt get better its viral anyway, so i stop that and up the Silver

I ride or did working horses and what would a Tennessee / Arkansas boy be doing with a horse like that ? and  besides one of them threw me when I was eight years old and stepped on my head so now  I'm ugly and stupid :confused:

My aunt had a pair of red roan TN Walkers when I was little... best ride ever... the Arab/TNW was psycho though... sweetest thing ever til you got on her back, then she tried to kill you... almost did kill my sister... ran straight at the house flat out and slammed herself sideways into it...

Back
Top Bottom