My Ivy.. Latest Relapse...She's Gone

Sweet Shadow!!!!!!
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

celebrate.gif
Shadow.... now go broody girl do it. I will send eggs for you to sit on if need be.

I am about to let Thor out in the garden with his girls and go sit with them and see if they go after his comb. I hope not. He will sleep separately but hopefully he can range with them
fl.gif

I will report back.

WOOOHOOOO SHADOW!!!
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
Way to go little lady!!! Yes, please go broody now. Give that poor little body of yours a rest. No one will mind a few less eggs! Honestly!

That is great news on Shadow Cyn. Any ideas of what caused the prolapse? This is the first time I've heard of it. Never thought that was possible for a chicken.
hu.gif
Strange.......

I'm just glad to hear that she's turned such a huge corner on the road to recovery. Keeping everything crossed, lighting the candle and praying that she makes a complete recovery.
hugs.gif

Honestly, I have no idea what would have caused her to prolapse. Her eggs are not too large for her size, she's never had any health issues before this, etc. I sure do wish she'd just go broody now. I'd feel so much better if her little egg factory could take a vacation.

She didn't lay yesterday. All she wanted was OUT. After she lays today (she should since she rarely misses a day), if all is well, guess I'll put her back with the flock. She wasn't acting the least bit broody yesterday, but Nugget was. She's a proven broody, too, so if she starts sitting, I'll put her where Shadow is now with some Orp eggs plus a couple for her to keep and raise when Beth gets her chicks.

GO NUGGET!!! ( I am losing track of who it is I am supposed to cheer on to broodiness-
gig.gif
) I just know I need to get Ultrasuede some woman pretty soon - one little Dellie hen is getting too attached to him!

Back
Top Bottom