My Prediction

Thanks... His death was sad, but the necropsy results mean I'm treating the sick ones correctly. The two that I started treating several days ago are eating on their own now, and the other two that I just started treatment on don't seem that sick. Will posts weights and poop pics tomorrow.

The necropsy also gave me some insight into the cause of death of @q8peafowl 's bird.

-Kathy

How's that?

Thanks... His death was sad, but the necropsy results mean I'm treating the sick ones correctly. The two that I started treating several days ago are eating on their own now, and the other two that I just started treatment on don't seem that sick. Will posts weights and poop pics tomorrow.

The necropsy also gave me some insight into the cause of death of @q8peafowl 's bird.

-Kathy
So sorry for your loss Kathy
sad.png

Ok, mother nature interference, (throw flag), delay of game, five day penalty, set the date on the 18th, we've got third and seven to go.

Well, I missed it.
sad.png
Tomorrow is the 18th and you are not going to make it, you still have almost 200 post to go. Looks like the 19th or 20th at the latest unless mother nature interferes again.
rant.gif

Well, I missed it.
sad.png
Tomorrow is the 18th and you are not going to make it, you still have almost 200 post to go. Looks like the 19th or 20th at the latest unless mother nature interferes again.
rant.gif

Well she's chipping away at it.... still waiting for those necropsy photos, haven't heard an update on her other babies lately, waiting for photos of her pea-wrestling the wild boy, and I'm sure somebody has some sick bird somewhere... and it's the weekend. A little "effort" here and she could hit the goal by, say the end of the 3 day weekend?

(Just teasing you Kathy, we are all incredibly grateful for your help!)

@connerhills , hope you don't mind that I have your sinus removal link in the new thread. Let me know if you do mind and I'll remove it.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom