My Rooster laid an egg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we're friends.

I did not need to see that.

🤨

Kinda like saying if I grow a beard or smoke a pipe (shut up Odd) I've turned into a man.
Not really - I'm just doing things that are usually viewed as male.

A hen might stop laying eggs and begin crowing - and even grow male feathering, but she's still a hen. She will not fertilize eggs.

Just as a male chicken will never lay eggs.
A chicken that is laying eggs is female. Period.

Solution is pretty simple. Either the cockerel is a female taking on male traits, or it's a male, and the egg was laid by another bird.
Or the OP is trolling.

Either way, time will tell.
So thirty years ago it wouldn’t have been possible for me to kick my husband in his “man spot”, hurt his jewels....and let HIM birth one of our kids?!?

I was starting to get upset with myself. But now I’m just enjoying the read to stay busy while deer hunting.😆

What ever you do, if it is a rooster egg DO NOT hatch it. Then you'll be stuck with a cockatrice 😨😱
-Wikipedia said-
"It has the reputed ability to kill people by either looking at them—"the death-darting eye of Cockatrice"—touching them, or sometimes breathing on them."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I do not want to meet one of those.😱
1607643040180.jpeg

It wou

Got it, yeah.... It’s pretty obvious that a lot of people think it’s a trick.
I don’t, and I’m trying to help the op understand the possibilities and not join the masses to tell him again “ it’s a trick”

It would only have different DNA if it was a chimaera obviously. Women have almost got their children taken away and charged with fraud because their uterus dna was different than the sample taken from her arm.(don’t think they cover this stuff in regular biology books, they’re for learning about normal biology)
Ok....before you had made it sound like UNLESS it was a chimera, the DNA would be different depending on location.

Also, if a doctor witnessed a woman birthing a child, why would there be question on if that's her child?

What ever you do, if it is a rooster egg DO NOT hatch it. Then you'll be stuck with a cockatrice 😨😱
I was of the impression that cockatrices are peacock/snake hybrids that can turn you to stone if you look at them, make fearsome screeches, and are afraid of their reflections?

This is why we're friends.

I did not need to see that.

🤨

Kinda like saying if I grow a beard or smoke a pipe (shut up Odd) I've turned into a man.
Not really - I'm just doing things that are usually viewed as male.
You squeamish Cochin.
No one tells me to shut up.
No one.
There shall be consequences.
Ones you shan’t survive.

Shan’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom