My Rooster laid an egg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok....before you had made it sound like UNLESS it was a chimera, the DNA would be different depending on location.

Also, if a doctor witnessed a woman birthing a child, why would there be question on if that's her child?
Omg... look it up.
I’ve a seen salmon that was hermaphrodite and a hatchery was able to spawn it with itself producing all females, spawn it w a female, and spawn it with a male, so there. I’m sure that was not covered in biology books. It’s not impossible. Fact.

Omg... look it up.
I’ve a seen salmon that was hermaphrodite and a hatchery was able to spawn it with itself producing all females, spawn it w a female, and spawn it with a male, so there. I’m sure that was not covered in biology books. It’s not impossible. Fact.
Not impossible. There is a .01% chance. But their rooster appears to be male on both sides, not hermaphrodite.

If the OP was 100% NOT pranked, and is not a troll. Then I think they must just have a hen that looks like a roo.

But I think the most logical explanation here is either OP is a troll, or they were trolled.

Last edited:
Omg... look it up.
This rooster is not a hermaphrodite, so this is completely irrelevant.

This rooster is not a hermaphrodite, so this is completely irrelevant.
How do you know the bird is not hermaphrodite?
Not impossible. There is a .01% chance. But their rooster appears to be male on both sides, not hermaphrodite.

If the OP was 100% NOT pranked, and is not a troll. Then I think they must just have a hen that looks like a roo.

But I think the most logical explanation here is either OP is a troll, or they were trolled.
So with approximately 23.7 billion chickens chances of that happening are quite possible, thank you
And only one form of chimaerism splits down the middle. There are many other forms. A human I know has two reproductive systems, and I don’t know many humans.

I guess I’m a little annoyed that so many are saying it’s not possible, lol sorry
All good!

On the national geographic website you provided it talks about how half is female and the other half is male. Both sides of OPs chicken appears male so I don't think it is hermaphrodite, unless I'm missing something.

However it is possible for a chicken to be hermaphrodite. I'm just not sure this one is.

I think it is more likely to be:
1) A hen that looks like a roo
2) OP is getting trolled
3) We are getting trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom