My totally FREE coop!! FINALLY FINISHED!! (all pics on 1st post)

Its been raining again!!! I want to get this thing DONE!
roll.png

Quote:
I can't believe it's raining AGAIN, we had a couple of nice days and then wham...it's depressing to watch the weather channel and every day shown is RAIN!!! I think even ducks must be tired of the rain!

Well we are 98% completed. We just need to put the top of the end wall on and cut the passage door from the yellow coop over to the "new" side. I am so excited. We can do the inside work tomorrow in the rain. I will post more pics as we go! I am so glad we had thoes left over shingles, decking, paper, and drip edge from the last roof job. I ended up having to go down to my brothers house for more felt paper because we ran out from the left overs but thank goodness he had 2 whole rolls. I cant wait to get it all done and the inside complete too.
big_smile.png

I think I am gonna have to work in the rain tomorrow because its just killing me to get this thing done. We werent gonna paint untill spring because its getting pretty cold here already, but man I really dont know if I am gonna be able to wait. LOL

Quote:
I placed an add on Craigslist that I needed fencing and wire for my chicken coop and I got 24 pnels of privacy fencing and a man just called and gave me 2 rolls of chicken wire~~~ the post has only been on line for a few days!!!

wee.gif

STILL jealous... I have put so many ads on Craigslist and NOTHING! I am even looking for privacy fence to put across the back of my yard so those neighbors don't have to see the chickens but alas I have found nothing. I did get barn siding this weekend but I am still on a hunt for 2x4s and osb...
smile.png

Quote:
I'm in the same boat as you. Living just south of you in MD. I am hoping to get a color coat on the outside and inside this weekend. I REALLY want my coop finished as for the last month our Silkies have been living in 2 different cages in MY garage. Kinda holding up a few of my projects. Don't get me wrong. I love the chickens my DW bought, but I think she did it backwards. You know, build it then buy them, not buy them THEN build it!! LOL

Good luck on getting it done before it gets too cold. I guess we're both gonaa be hustling!!

Back
Top Bottom