My wife and I just had that "We need to talk"conversation...

Once you get your pens up and running, you and Moony should start talking about starting a hatchery type business. You take certain colors and focus on those. He can take the rest and focus on those.

Just planting a seed. Trust the plan and all that jazz.
My sister

Check out @The Moonshiner's thread. Leghorns come in all kinds of colors. Soon Miami will be caught up with all the crazy.

All Leghorn roads lead to The Moonshiner.

Nobody knows what the future holds. I would be definitely up for that, but I got to tell you I'm surprised that @ The Moonshiner has not capitalized on what he has.I know he's not in it for fame and glory,and that's one reason I've got massive respect for him and what he does.
I mean he is in a position to show the world that the U.S. can hang with the rest of the world in Leghorn varieties.

No B/S.

2 years ago when I started doing my research after I bought my property,I started researching Leghorn varieties and all the cool birds I would find were overseas,and I said my God someone's got to be out here in the States,but no luck; no not even close. Then one day I found this forum and stumbled into the Moonshiners thread I was like "holy shite,this cannot be real,someone who has done that was needed to be done with American Leghorns".

Yellow Nape Amazons,Umbrella Cockatoos,African Greys,Pionus,Blue Front Amazons,Orange Wing Amazons, Goffin Cockatoos, Cuban Amazons, Sun Conures.

Orange Wing Amazons on deck...
Momma's inside inspecting the nestbox.
20190716_182426.jpg

This week we have to clean out the nest boxes,disinfect,and refill with fresh pine shavings.Next month they start laying their eggs.

Never get tired of watching this.
Mommy and Daddy feed jr.
These birds can crack chunks of 2x4's with their beaks like a cookie,and yet be gentle with their babies.

Always blows my mind how blind, helpless, and ugly parrots hatch out.

Sure are gorgeous when grown.

Once you get your pens up and running, you and Moony should start talking about starting a hatchery type business. You take certain colors and focus on those. He can take the rest and focus on those.

Just planting a seed. Trust the plan and all that jazz.
Plan the work, work the plan.....
tenor.gif

Lord have mercy look at the nekkid feet on both partridge birds.

Oh GAWD and the back and tail on that Barred thing.

I'm so glad you said it and not me. lol

Come ask me about my feed bill in a few months...

Oh cochins don't eat that much. My Lemon Blue bantams don't empty a twelve pound feeder in two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom