Naming help, horse.

Simply GORGEOUS!!

I have been calling my little filly Whiskey! That is a good name
smile.png

Roxy
Layla
Dixie

Those are other names I had come up with for my own new filly. I like them.

Thanks everyone! Great suggestions! I was really more window shopping when I found her, but less then a week later she was mine! And I am completely in love w/ her!

She's 5. Now if the rain will stay away for abit and let some of the mud dry up I can't wait to start riding her! Here are a few more pics I have. The first two were taken during a short rain break the other day, and last one was taken today,
IMG_5005.jpg

IMG_4999.jpg

IMG_5071_2.jpg

Quote:
My friends had a duck with blue eyes she was a female and we were gonna name her Azule but decided it sounded masculine. So we added "a" so it was Azula. Gorgeous horse by the way
love.gif
thumbsup.gif

Kendall is a feminine name I like.
I had a mare named Squaw and one named Plain Jane-she was very white! When I called the vet after she was born he said I'll wait 'til the 24 hour mark to come out because he was sure she was gonna be a lethal white. She was a nice filly!

I like Skye for those blue eyes. Also google Skye and it is the name of an island in Scotland. It says in there that it is known for its spectacular scenery. And for sure your mare is beautiful girl.

Back
Top Bottom