NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

I was planning on going this month, but it seems every time I plan to go something comes up and I will be out of town again this coming week-end.

One of these months I will make it...is it possible to sign up as a member when I get there or is it better to sign up before hand? If bringing chickens for sale, do I bring a copy of my NPIP certification?

Thanks for the info and hopefully I'll meet you one of these months!
You can join when you get there and sell the same day.It wouldn't hurt to bring your certificate,but I don't think they ask for it but better to have it and not need it then to not have it and need it.
In N.H.,Tony.

There are not many people on here that go that I know of.If they do I wish they would introduce themselves at the meeting so I know who they are.
In N.H.,Tony.

I hear ya!
1f600.png

April 10th is the make up date.Yes this sun.THE April 3rd MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO INCLIMATE WEATHER.Next meeting will be May 8th.It's the 1st sun of the month which is the 3rd.You may have seen last years dates.It is also at a new location American Legion,114 Dubstable Rd,Westford,Ma.It's about 1 mile from the westford sportsmens club where it was held until last month.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:
Next meeting is June 5th.This is the final meeting for the summer ,it will resume again in Sept.This is the cookout,so if your not a member you will be turned away.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom