Need everyone's help for sick child and her parents--long

Quote:
Hi Dana,

Thanks so much for signing. Alexa isn't the only one who needs support--my sister and her husband need support too. I posted here because I wanted to share their story and rally support for a suffering family, not only their suffering child.

Amy

Quote:
Hi Bubba,

Luckily, my sister is one smart cookie (I tell her she gets it from her big sister
big_smile.png
) and she has recorded absolutely everything. She saves all texts, emails, and even phone messages. Things have gotten so out of control that they refuse to speak with Alexa's mother, and are attempting to only communicate through their lawyer. Unfortunately, Alexa's mother is skilled at manipulative behavior, and always has another rabbit to pull out of the hat to embroil them in more conflict. When Alexa was diagnosed back in the spring, we knew immediately that things would become unbearable; Alexa's mother spends every waking minute inciting conflict, and this means that everyone spends all their time focused on HER and her antics instead of her sick child. It's very, very sad.

Sister's lawyer already knows about the hacking incident and they're going to put together a cease-and-desist letter.

Incidentally, Alexa's mother gets this behavior (and likely, this mental illness) from her own mother, who is just as unpredictable and vengeful. Alexa's maternal grandmother wrote a hate-filled letter to my brother-in-law's boss recently, in an attempt to slander him or at least color his boss's opinion of him. These people have no boundaries, either of decency or morality. I told my sister that they needed to file harassment charges, but my sister and her husband are so exhausted from trying to constantly jump through the newest hoop that they never did.

Amy

Last edited:
Amy, I just went and left a message for Alexa, what a beautiful little girl. I was wondering if there is an address where we could maybe send a card or a stuffed animal or something of that nature??? Please let me know.

Quote:
Hi Chicks Rule,

I'm sure Alexa would love that! No stuffed animals (she has thousands--not kidding) but a card would be nice. Anything animal is a-okay by her!

If you want to send me an email, I'd be happy to send you my sister's address. Thanks so much!

Amy

Cool, I thought that about the stuffed animals after I asked that, lol. I was thinking maybe a paper card or I guess I could send it as an e-card. Either or both addresses will work. Was thinking of having my grandkids make a picture for her or something.

Amy,

I was just thinking about Alexa and wondering how she and her family is doing. I tried to log on to the caringbridge website and it said that I needed a password. I can understand the need for security after so much tampering that the maternal side was up to. I'm just hoping she is well and the family is happy.

Dana

WOW! What a crazy family! I don't understand how some people can't pull together for support when a child needs it the most. Your whole family has my support & prayers! I need to go back and sign the book. If Alexa's mom finds a way to close that site, just try to find a way to open a new one. Tell your sister to hang in there. Keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom