Neighbor filed a warrant against me after she saw me with a camera yesterday!

we could all start prank calling them relentlessly at all hours of the night

Yes, I wish we could!
lau.gif
But keep us updated! I hope your situation works out.

The vulgarity spewing makes me think there is definitely some mental issues going on there...that's quite anti-social.
I know that fact has been established but it unnerves me and makes me wonder what she might do if provoked.

I would so ignore her and go on with my daily life [pray for her] - an iPod is a great way to block out the ugly mouth - a little Bach, a little Bocelli, a few hymns...bee-bop with your gurlz and guys.

Last edited:
I would so ignore her and go on with my daily life [pray for her] - an iPod is a great way to block out the ugly mouth - a little Bach, a little Bocelli, a few hymns...bee-bop with your gurlz and guys.
This is exactly what I have been doing! I believe it upsets her even more. My neighbors have enjoyed peace and quiet for two months now, but they evidently still hear the roosters. I have one juvenile (the son of the one I gave away) that started crowing yesterday...he sounds like he is dying.

The profanity, etc. has continued, with her excessive use of a loudspeaker, screaming “Shut your g.d d..n f..king rooster up”. At times, she would change it a bit and say" ******* neighbors--all f..king day long". At 15 minute intervals, they would mix it up and use a police siren. My husband is so polite and very courteous to a fault and he has been the force keeping me from filing harassment charges thus far.

Thanks for all your reassurances and suggestions on how to deal with someone that is targeting you specifically. I am not optimistic about the situation changing. In fact, they have removed their for sale by owner home listing, but their sign remains.

It does not make any sense to me why they would want to use their precious time to do this. I am so busy with my chickens, cats, koi and pond, gardening, saltwater tank, house, and yes, my poor husband is somewhere in there, too, that I would find it hard to spend so much time trying to control my neighbors. I am a grammy now, too as of August 3rd. He is a healthy beautiful boy...little buddha when he's sleeping.

I should hear something back from VDACS within the next six weeks or so.

My husband is so polite and very courteous to a fault and he has been the force keeping me from filing harassment charges thus far.
Why is it you don't want to file harassment charges? I don't understand why you can't pursue legal recourse to get this harassment to stop, particularly now that you have a grandchild that will be exposed to this harassment as well.

This is exactly what I have been doing! I believe it upsets her even more. My neighbors have enjoyed peace and quiet for two months now, but they evidently still hear the roosters. I have one juvenile (the son of the one I gave away) that started crowing yesterday...he sounds like he is dying.

I know...the young roosters are pitiful when they start out...funny little guys.
Well, your wearing ear-buds is none of her business...I certainly would want to drown out the language...problem is some people can't see past the nose on their faces - other people's feelings matter very little. You can't control her behavior but you can control yours...clean hands, pure heart.

What's on your iPod????

The profanity, etc. has continued, with her excessive use of a loudspeaker, screaming “Shut your g.d d..n  f..king rooster up”.  At times, she would change it a bit and say" ******* neighbors--all f..king day long".  At 15 minute intervals, they would mix it up and use a police siren.  My husband is so polite and very courteous to a fault and he has been the force keeping me from filing harassment charges thus far.   

Thanks for all your reassurances and suggestions on how to deal with someone that is targeting you specifically.  I am not optimistic about the situation changing.  In fact, they have removed their for sale by owner home listing, but their sign remains.  

It does not make any sense to me why they would want to use their precious time to do this.  I am so busy with my chickens, cats, koi and pond, gardening, saltwater tank, house, and yes, my poor husband is somewhere in there, too, that I would find it hard to spend so much time trying to control my neighbors.  I am a grammy now, too as of August 3rd.  He is a healthy beautiful boy...little buddha when he's sleeping.

I should hear something back from VDACS within the next six weeks or so.  

Howdy darlin I havent been on much but what you could do is get a Rooster Collar for him it will quite his manley calls down and usually stop it all together when he gets use to it.

Howdy darlin I havent been on much but what you could do is get a Rooster Collar for him it will quite his manley calls down and usually stop it all together when he gets use to it.
I have another neighbor down the road that has a rooster and he usually gets mine going. He is so loud that his crow echoes all around. Do you use one of these rooster collars? Is it based on the same principle that a dog choke collar works?

I have another neighbor down the road that has a rooster and he usually gets mine going.  He is so loud that his crow echoes all around.  Do you use one of these rooster collars? Is it based on the same principle that a dog choke collar works?  

I live in the country in Arizona so I dont use them, but I have friends that live in the city that use them for there Roos and they swear by them.

Back
Top Bottom