Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics
Honestly I like all three perks! Although we’ve had no issue here with the red mites, easy to clean and move around and the warranty is awesome (way to truly stand by your product)!!! Very impressive! Thankyou!!

Friendly Reminder:

Please, please, please be sure to enter correctly for a chance at winning.

"Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the
A 25-year warranty,
B the ease of cleaning or
C the red mite resistance."

@1836farmranch
@2oldbirds
@Abby P
@AidKD
@alwaystj9
@Amiti
@angelaq190
@Ankaa
@Arielluxvia
@AShens
@AuntChick
@Austinms
@azurbanclucker
@BabesDucks
@Bac2wild
@BarnyardChaos
@Barredrockmama1
@BestLittleHenhouseInGV
@Brabra
@Brawley Leigh
@BSkinner80
@candaceem
@Candyjablonski
@Cascadia
@Cetta
@CharmingChickens
@Cherilanell
@ChickenLover 3
@ChicksnMore
@Chipmunk Chicks
@CinnaBun
@citizenmouse
@citychicks99
@Cknaus
@Cluckingtime
@Coop2882
@Coosbaychickens
@Cordelia13
@countryladyNH
@Dascoop
@DaveTecolote
@DawnBryant75
@Dinoroar
@Duckblue
@Egg Snatcher
@Eggentric NanaJ
@Erica Snow
@FaverollesFlock
@FeatherProfessor
@FloorCandy
@Fluffy Cheeks
@foreverimperfect
@fuentemoon
@FunClucks
@georgiagirl1216
@Goats N Cluckers
@guinea124
@HeatherinLoomis
@HenHouse Henry
@Henryabroad
@Holdthechicken
@hollymamma
@Iluveggers
@InNC
@IVRN
@JacinLarkwell
@Jamity46
@jBabychickn
@Jenbirdee
@Jenpowerstx
@jjhobbs2010
@Jmiller89
@JulietsMomma
@Junejones
@KelseyBoxer
@Kiki
@KimsNest
@kurby22
@Lacy Duckwing
@leelorisc
@LegbarMama
@Lilchix
@Lor
@Lsox
@LTAY1946
@LudHuddle
@maeflower1992
@mararva
@MarkRainbolt
@MeganKils
@Melinda1972
@Miss chickie nuggie
@MistyP83
@Molpet
@MommaG2023
@MROO
@muddy75
@MysteryChicken
@MzRufio
@Nabiki
@ndoherty
@Newchick mom
@no fly zone
@NorthwoodsChick
@Ocho 8 Farm
@OzarkCountryGirl
@Party_Chicken
@PatB52
@pennyJo1960
@pinkl72
@Ponyiqandhens2
@puppyhuskey
@Pyxis
@Rainchilde
@RebeccaBoyd
@RisingPhoenixFarms
@robinm609
@Rose_adamaj
@RosyMamaJane
@RubyLady
@rural mouse
@SandyRiverChick
@Sds
@Sequel
@Settlers Grove
@Shadrach
@ShaunJ421
@ShayBaby
@Silkie2299781
@SlayedByRaptors
@Smittyman
@Smokerbill
@southernhen
@StinkyAcres
@Stormimay
@SueT
@Teenybeeny
@TheAlarmCluck
@Theorrin
@tinamirabile
@tripletfeb
@Troutjd
@troyer
@Tumbleweedlynn
@Turkey Mama
@VT Chicken Whisper
@Wisger
@WTFluff4
@Youngfarmer2019
A

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

I like the warranty and the ability to move it around the yard!

The 25 year warranty is fabulous, but I also love that it is recycled!!

A 25 year warranty! Unheard of! I have had 2 premade coopes, and the 2nd is already falling apart. Our very first we returned to Tractor Supply. Fortunately it had a one year warranty. Id love to have a beautiful coope with a 25 year warranty. I have 10 beautiful little ladies that would also enjoy a new coope . Thankyou for the chance to win !

I like that it's easy to clean. My son seems to take forever to clean anything so I like the fact this makes it easier for him so we have time to do other things. I also enjoy the fact we can move it around. We have 10 acres and a stationary coop means the birds can't get to fresh grass or clear out my garden in the spring. We have a lot of predators so free ranging isn't an option. I think this would fit my flock perfectly. I would be able to put my breeders in here, wheel them about and collect the eggs. Perfect for our 4H needs.

Back
Top Bottom