Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

I like that it is recycled and has wheels so I can move it around. It looks like a great brooder for my mama hens and babies.

I like that it comes with predator deterrents already in place. It looks easy to move from place to place so the chickens can eat army worms when they invade the yard!

I like the 25 year warranty. Way to stand behind your product.

Wow! A 25 year warranty? That is amazing. My girls are in need of a new coop. The coop I had for them was supposed to last atleast 10 years. We’ve had it for 3 and it’s already needed so much work and I definitely don’t see it lasting the next 7 years. I would say that the 25 year warranty would sell this coop alone for me.

I love how this coop is made of recycled materials and the amazing red mite resistance. The coop is designed really well and looks so cool!

I like that its resistant to red mites and most predators.

Ilike that it's resistant to red mites and most predators.

I've drooled over these coops for some time, but have been bummed that they haven't been available in the USA.

What to say ....the construction material makes cleaning a snap reduces mite infestation, and seems quite durable. The design is attractive and seems safe from predator intrusion.

Thanks for making this contest available!

Love the recycled materials. Ease of movement with safety to my little chickadees.
There are so many great features but my favorites are that it's mobile and I don't have to build it from scratch!
@Etiene

Hi guys!

If you had to pick one of these 3 which would be the top favorite?

"Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance."

25-year warranty
ease of cleaning or
red mite resistance?

Back
Top Bottom