Nevadans?

Quote:
Oh evonne, they are soooo cute!!! Their feather colors are amazing! Now I have to get a 'bator! I want some eggs from whoever these two came from!

these 2 fluffies came from Lynne... Mille Fleur Cochins
she's in the san diego area i think.... so not too far.. shipped eggs from her might do okay... i think someone else in your area is hatching eggs from her right now, so maybe fall you can even drive for eggs....
in fact, they hatched already... i'm spacing the member name right now, but the chicks are Fern8 and Fern6 rofl...

So sorry to read about your riot Sunny. I sure wish I was more set up to help you recover. I do plan on getting a Bator for when i have my Junglefowl. From what I gather if I want any hope of chicks from those guys I have to hatch them myself.

Sunny, I am very sorry to hear about your dog ordeal. It is very sad. Hopefully you will have baby chicks to take care of soon so the sting of it goes away faster. I feel bad for your hubby too, Im sure he feels just terrible about the whole thing. Im sure he feels so bad that he probably wouldnt object to building you another Bigger,better, more secure,fancy, chicken MANSION(or to the suggestion that only 50 more chicks would be good therapy to your Chicken Blues)...
wink.png

Since you mentioned wanting to get another bator, I thought I'd mention a great company for farm supplies. Have you heard of Nasco?

I use them for arts and crafts, and farm supplies (home school find of the century!!!) . Weird combo, I know, but they are in Modesto and the prices beat anything I have found online, all over the country. I received my order in 3 days... Love that.

I get my lights, bators, clear plastic egg cartons, blah blah blah, everything but the feed....

Quote:
frow.gif
that would be me
smile.png

lol.. i was pretty sure it was you.... but i was too lazy to go look up correct spelling of the member name... lol...
i found out that my babies are not related to yours...
at least not on the roo side... my baby-daddy is Casanova.... explains where his really cool black is coming from

*disclaimer* this is not my Roo, he belongs to Lynne, he's the father of my birds
42437_casanova-father_of_my_mfc.jpg

i really hope your 2 end up a pair so you can breed... if not maybe we can meet half way to exchange eggs over the summer....

oohhh how fun would a BYC camping trip and egg swap be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny-We are playing somewhere in cali some time this year, but im not sure what music or what event. we go to a festivel every year, but its for strings, and not really for a concert, but more about playing in front of a panel of judges to see how good we are. And as for saturady i still have no update.
rant.gif
they oughtta tell us whats up.

Quote:
I told DH what you said. He just laughed and gave me a hug. Do I take that as a yes?
lol.png
I think I'll assume it was and just order 50 more.
lau.gif
Poor guy. he's so sweet he would probably tear out the lawn to build it for me if I did. I think I'd better wait til we get a bigger lot.
wink.png

Quote:
frow.gif
that would be me
smile.png

lol.. i was pretty sure it was you.... but i was too lazy to go look up correct spelling of the member name... lol...
i found out that my babies are not related to yours...
at least not on the roo side... my baby-daddy is Casanova.... explains where his really cool black is coming from

*disclaimer* this is not my Roo, he belongs to Lynne, he's the father of my birds
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/42437_casanova-father_of_my_mfc.jpg

i really hope your 2 end up a pair so you can breed... if not maybe we can meet half way to exchange eggs over the summer....

oohhh how fun would a BYC camping trip and egg swap be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camping trip and eggs!!? Sounds good to me! We love camping.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Just let me know when you get all the info.
smile.png

Thanks Flowers of Abba for the info. DH wants to build a 'bator so I will check them to see if I can get a thermostat and a fan.

Quote:
I told DH what you said. He just laughed and gave me a hug. Do I take that as a yes?
lol.png
I think I'll assume it was and just order 50 more.
lau.gif
Poor guy. he's so sweet he would probably tear out the lawn to build it for me if I did. I think I'd better wait til we get a bigger lot.
wink.png

lol thats so sweet.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom