Nevadans?

so when are you going to sell hatching goats?? and where do i buy that incubator extender???
grats on all the new birds...
what kind of ducks??

Quote:
Ha ha, everyone's a comedian. That's no way to get on my good side for some spotted eggs!
tongue.gif
I'm not even keeping 1 of the chicks or ducks. Buff Orp breed ducks, but I'm picking up some runners (blue & chocolate) on Friday for my wife.

Quote:
Ha ha, everyone's a comedian. That's no way to get on my good side for some spotted eggs!
tongue.gif
I'm not even keeping 1 of the chicks or ducks. Buff Orp breed ducks, but I'm picking up some runners (blue & chocolate) on Friday for my wife.

That's so cool that you both love animals! It sure makes it more fun!

Don't know anything about ducks but, yes, I'm getting some BC Marans on the first and HorseFeatherz is saving some chicks for me that are due around the first as well. I still have my order of Ameraucanas coming in April as well so I should be all set. Oh, I almost forgot, I also ordered some Welsummers and Cuckoo marans! All of my marans were killed so I had to replace them. We just finished the permanent brooder and this weekend we are extending the coop with a section for the immature birds to continue to grow where they won't be hassled by the older girls! I'm getting very excited by the prospect of new babies!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
i have a friend who knows someone in north carolina.. or somewhere over there... lol.. i want harley now too.. i had never looked at them until she showed me pics... i assumed they were gonna be icky... i have a thing against muscovy, and for some reason i thought harlequin was a breed of those... she just hatched 9 i think.. but they might be mixes... the harleys run with uum... the black/green ones... cyugas??
lol... anyway... if you end up with some of those i might have to get some from you... or in the fall depending on how my friends grow out i may get some eggs from her...

*not my picture, not my ducks* these are the parents of my friends ducks lol...
42437_jennofers_ducks_parents.jpg

Sunny, im not sure if i can manage to fit you into the concert! im so sorry. they told us today we can only buy three tickets each, ma and dad called two, then grandma and wanda are fighting over the third. But thre might be a black market for tickets kind of thing that i'll be checking out. I'll tell you when they tell me.
hit.gif

Quote:
Oh I didn't expect you to get me a ticket! My DH and I just like to take part in a lot of the local community stuff and we enjoy music so I thought it would be fun. In fact, I didn't even plan on saying hi! Not because I'm trying to be rude but I used to be a teacher and I know what to watch out for.
It is not a good idea at your age to be giving any personal information of any kind out on the internet so I had no intention of asking you for any! Attending is one thing, asking you to describe yourself so we could say hi is not a good idea much less asking you to get me a ticket! You need to be careful these days and if anyone does ask you for this kind of info you should tell your folks or a teacher immediately!
Not trying to scare you or anything, most of the people you talk to on the web are probably very nice folks, but there are also some not very nice folks out there so please don't share personal info with folks on the internet or offer to get them tickets to a show you are in or tell them what school you go to etc.!!! I'm a Mom and if my kids were doing that it would scare me very much! So promise me you will be careful OK?

again, not trying to scare people, but make a point and make people aware.. it happens to adults too....
i had a girl i played WoW with that actualyl lives here in vegas, i've never met her in person though.. not becasue we didn't want o, but because i'm just crazy with the kids and all... well this woman.. (i'm 35, and she's older than i am,) dates women.. besides the point except what ended up happening.... this new member joined the guild under the guise of a young gay woman, and they got to be friends, and then got more personal over the phone and emails and stuff... long distance relationship for a year to find out that the 32 gay girl was really a 56 yr old man..... this guy had pictures of "herself" that she showed offand multiple pictures of the same woman... i told my friend he either had dated this woman before, or he got them all of something like myspace.... i mean TONS of pictures... "she" probly sent me 3 or 4 different ones and had a LOT more posted on our guild website...
you never know who's on the other end of the keyboard...

Back
Top Bottom