Nevadans?

Hey Dark Helmet ...
welcome-byc.gif
and glad to have on the NV thread. We always need more Southern Nevadans on here. Yay!

p.s. LOVE your avatar. We have one of those and my 3 yr. old nephew adores it. You can hear him coming ...."cruuuurhcruuuurhcruuurh .... Luke, I am your father!"
celebrate.gif

Welcome to the Nevada thread Dark Helmet! I think you are the first from Pahrump here.
smile.png

Penturner that 'bator looks awesome! Very curious to see how the heat exchanger works. I've never seen a setup like that.

Bloomie I have been told that mother hens actually bond with their babies during the peeping phase right before pipping and may not accept chicks that just appear like that but I would probably try it anyway with 2-3 chicks only to see what happens. Watch them and see how it goes. If it's not working out you can remove them and put them in the brooder instead.
pop.gif

I have chickies!
celebrate.gif

There's only two of 'em right now, but they'll be getting some friends soon
love.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks Sunny Dawn, I appreciate yer input.

Decided not to subject any peps to an experiment......gunna put the chicks inna stock tank and go from there.

Quote:
Sounds pretty! Can we see a pic?

yes, we need pics... and i'm assuming the is a leghorn amaacauna mix?? does she have the pea comb?? what color are her legs?? and her earlobes?? i send 3 legEEs with bud_kingston to yuma? and we're waiting to see what color they lay.. they have peacombs and a cool iridesenty earlobe....

Lets see if I get the picture to work. From the top counter clockwise are a white from a leghorn the a blue, a green & a pink from the Ameracanas then a brown from the RIR. In the center is the legacanas. If the picture is not here I'll put it on my BYC web page.

Quote:
Congratulations!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
I don't blame ya.
smile.png

Humbrd nice pic! I can't wait for my EEs and Ameraucanas to grow up and start laying!

Quote:
Thats so cool!! post pics as soon as you can!

Sunny dawn, i didnt mean i was stressed, its just that when i try to sleep my freakin' brain wont shut up!
lol.png
I'll think about writing or music (lol or writing music) But the all time worst? That song that keeps replaying in your head that you havent heard in three years and all but forgot existed until your brain brings it up on the brink of slepp...No!!!!

Quote:

Sunny dawn, i didnt mean i was stressed, its just that when i try to sleep my freakin' brain wont shut up!
lol.png
I'll think about writing or music (lol or writing music) But the all time worst? That song that keeps replaying in your head that you havent heard in three years and all but forgot existed until your brain brings it up on the brink of slepp...No!!!!

Oh no! That's exactly what my brain does! It seriously won't shut up! I keep telling it to shut up but it never listens to me.
roll.png

Quote:

lol.png

Oh no! That's exactly what my brain does! It seriously won't shut up! I keep telling it to shut up but it never listens to me.
roll.png

It sucks. Is there no hope?!

Quote:
roll.png

It sucks. Is there no hope?!

I don't know. I've read a ton of stuff on-line to try and it sometimes helps a little... but as for a cure, I doubt it!
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom