Nevadans?

Quote:
I enjoyed meeting you too! It's so nice having other chicken lovers close! They are all getting along very well! I can't stay away from the brooder! They are too cute!

Quote:
Thank you. You're going to have hatching chicks in a couple of weeks too right? Do we get to see pics soon after they're born?

i love little chicks.
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you. You're going to have hatching chicks in a couple of weeks too right? Do we get to see pics soon after they're born?

I'll be setting the eggs Friday or Saturday ... and oh, heck yeah, there will be pictures!

Quote:

I'll be setting the eggs Friday or Saturday ... and oh, heck yeah, there will be pictures!

Awesome! I love pics of babies!!!

Laceynoelle where have you been? How did the concert go?

Quote:
What color of egg does your "Legacana" lay? She sure is pretty.

OK 4 days now and no white eggs. I switched her to the general population this evening so If I get a green or blue egg there I'll know it's hers. If I don't I'll have to guess she is laying a pink (light brown) egg as some of the Ameracana's do. Again Ill let you know more in a few days.

Quote:

BLUE!!! or at least as close as any of my Amaracana's have ever gotten to a blue. It's really more of a really light turquoise.

Quote:

BLUE!!! or at least as close as any of my Amaracana's have ever gotten to a blue. It's really more of a really light turquoise.

Sounds pretty! Can we see a pic?

Last edited:
Quote:

Sounds pretty! Can we see a pic?

yes, we need pics... and i'm assuming the is a leghorn amaacauna mix?? does she have the pea comb?? what color are her legs?? and her earlobes?? i send 3 legEEs with bud_kingston to yuma? and we're waiting to see what color they lay.. they have peacombs and a cool iridesenty earlobe....

Back
Top Bottom