Nevadans?

Good lord! Haven't been on in a long while and it took an effort to reset my password to get back in! There is a local facebook page started for Northern Nevada Poultry for those around Elko mainly, and this has made me VERY happy! Hard to find anything that applies to the Elko/Spring Creek area lol. Hoping to see posts from my local neighbors.

I was hoping someone here was breeding them. They will be on my list for next year. Your flock is similar to mine. I have one Buff Orphington (who is the biggest pig) 4 barred rocks, 2 white Jersey giants (very pretty girls), 3 brown leghorns (very flighty), 2 welsummers, 1 light brahma, 2 easter eggers (had 3 but a neighbors dog kindly came in my yard and got one through the fence) and last but not least bantam splash polish rooster who currently has no tail or head feathers from the dog attack. No one is laying yet and I'm getting impatient. The first 12 listed are 21 weeks. Where are my eggs?!?!?!?!?!?! Lol

Agreed, I haven't been on here in a while but I got back on to join the march HAL I'm hatching cream legbars and hopefully by next year will be breeding, I'm right outside of reno if you would be interested. I was going to test the waters to see if it was worth breeding that breed out here.

Agreed, I haven't been on here in a while but I got back on to join the march HAL I'm hatching cream legbars and hopefully by next year will be breeding, I'm right outside of reno if you would be interested. I was going to test the waters to see if it was worth breeding that breed out here.

Yes I world be interested. I haven't been wanting to get shipped eggs. If you have some even by the end of the year we could check fertility and go from there. Who are you getting stock from? If I end up getting unrelated ones down the road maybe we can team up :)

I have a friend that bought a few unrelated pairs from Greenfire farms two years ago,She has sent me a dozen eggs and then I ordered some from a BYCer in North Carolina blue house farms. From what I understand is right now all cream legbars trace back to Greenfire farms. I'm hoping that with the two years difference that it won't be pure inbreeding if I put the hens from the first batch with the roos from the shipped eggs.

Does anyone have frizzle hatching egg available? (the sooner the better lol) not that I need them.... We just wont tell my fiance bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hi all! I haven't checked in on my thread for ages now! Didn't have internet for 2 years and there has been a lot of personal stuff going on for me. Anyway just wanted to stop in and say "Hi" to everybody.

Hi all! I haven't checked in on my thread for ages now! Didn't have internet for 2 years and there has been a lot of personal stuff going on for me. Anyway just wanted to stop in and say "Hi" to everybody.

WOW! Sunny! So glad to see you back on here!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom