New addition to the family!

I would build a house out of small wire with a door and plant of room using hay and you may need to put up plastic as well. In winter I provide plastic but my houses are half wood about four feet high with wire above that to provide ventilation. I would not do the floating house. A house close to the pond would be best and train them to return to their house each night with food.

Well they were both up and at the feed bowl this morning, they are eating the greens and drinking the water.

Let's hope we are the road to recovery!
That is awesome news!!!
highfive.gif

They are both doing great, very vocal and running around.

The current issue seems they are not eating anything but the greens we put in thier water. We are giving them cracked corn and pellets (multi fowel).
I guess they will est when they are hungry!

The current issue seems they are not eating anything but the greens we put in thier water. We are giving them cracked corn and pellets (multi fowel).
Great to hear they are both doing great!

Sounds like them geese are feeling right at home so with it being springtime you will be needing to ask if you can just walk across their yard
hide.gif

I only have a couple of geese and now with it being springtime they are becoming very protective of everything
somad.gif

Even my most mellow Rooster jumped at my leg today and got a free flight for his obscenity
rant.gif

One of these bob Cat's tried visiting last night and I can't put
his photo so this one will have to do but I did have the Deputy
pick up what was left ...........
Besides the Deputy had to respond to the so called cannon
blast Ha Ha it was really only a 12 gauge with a 31/2 inch
# 4 shot shell and yes they are special order shells $$$$$$ ....

Warning lock up your poultry at night and keep them safe
in the day time as well
thumbsup.gif

gander007
old.gif

I give mine a little bit of high protein small dry dog food with their greens, crumbles, grain mixture and they love it.
I guess they will est when they are hungry![/quote]

Back
Top Bottom