New Alaskan breeders coop - finally!!! (pics)

The flitching was purchased at Dave's Woodworking on K-Beach road in Soldotna/Kenai.
If anyone is interested in buying the coop, it's on skids and is a 12x20' building. Unfortunately, my life has been tossed around a bit, and I had to give up all the critters...so it's just sitting empty now.

Sure Angela! Here's a link to some recent photos along the Seward Highway...
http://picasaweb.google.com/K9Mom2008/Scenic?authkey=yyVsO4l6FR8

Mt. Redoubt...
Untitled-3.jpg

Homer...
IMG_2073.jpg

ponycove7-21-07.jpg

big_smile.png

Gorgeous scenery. Alaska is my dream state:)

The flitching was purchased at Dave's Woodworking on K-Beach road in Soldotna/Kenai.
If anyone is interested in buying the coop, it's on skids and is a 12x20' building. Unfortunately, my life has been tossed around a bit, and I had to give up all the critters...so it's just sitting empty now.
Aww bummer, just read this whole thread missing the dead pics, did a jaw drop on reading this post. Life changes tho. At least you had the dream and fufilled it, beautiful building-wish I could buy it and move it to Michgan.

Aw, thanks Aart. It was fun while it lasted... But work is taking me away from home a lot, so I couldn't carry on the way I wanted anyway. I miss my Orpies the most.., such beautiful serene babies... Sigh.

Hello fellow alaskan chicken nut! I'm in the works on building a double coop for two flocks thats going to be a lot like that! My first coop has a nice door like that one. Beautiful job!

Back
Top Bottom