NEW BYC Program & Partnership - Sell Your Extra Eggs! April Fools 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corona~Barb :

And how many posts do I have to submit to get past 'just hatched'?
wink.png

Fifty posts will put you "Out of the brooder."
wink.png

I almost got sucked into this... Looked really good. Didn't have the time to do what I needed to do to verify compliance, sooooo I dragged
it out until today, when I had the time to look into it more.
I was about to check chicken to coop ratio, when I decided to "jump" ahead to the end of the post.
ALMOST got me!
gig.gif
lau.gif
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif

At least I didn't read all 60 post pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rant.gif
wee.gif
caf.gif

For what I read, it was funny!
fl.gif

But, it is a good idea, if logistics and liability could be overcome.

Wow! Imagine if the public schools used the eggs. ( from grade school to university) in their cafeterias. OH DARN I just did my reading and realized it was a stinkin joke.

LOL... I haven't been on since the day that I saw this (April 1st, obviously) but my Dad said that we were all so gullible (I can't spell today!) and that it was an April Fool's joke! LOL... And to think that I didn't believe him! Haha! I believe his words were "There are so many ramifications (again, I can't spell today!), that it is impossible for this to work!" I was like, "Well, Dad, technically, it is possible... And it is a pretty cool idea!" He just said, "And how are they going to find a representative for EVERY peice of the country?!" **Dead silence on my part** LOL!

I totally fell for it too. Made myself a note to apply for the program when I had a minute. What a sucker!
gig.gif
Good one!!!

Whoops! This thread was an April Fool's Day joke, please read a bit before posting!
smile.png

Big Huge Grin from me: I re-mortgaged the farm, bought a new huge incubator and set 1000 eggs. I have the coolest eggs, and found a REAL buyer! Yep, he looked at my eggs for his Farm Market Store and we have a deal. He gets $4.00 per dozen and I'll be happy with $2.00. It was the dream of this "Program" that set my mind in motion. So, success! Just kidding about the 1000 eggs.
celebrate.gif
HenZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom