New coop and run post/question on fencing for chickens & cat

Sorry I didn't reply before, was out. Anyway, yeah I considered the shiloh but it seems so big. I don't know. I'm sure it's not though but i dont know if my parents would allow it haha but I'm going to look at both and try to decide. I think it would be nice to have plans instead of winging it lol

It's ok u don't have to build that one if ur parents won't allow it as it only looks like it's a 4x8 coop as u did say u would like a four by eight or bigger

That's very true. I think I'm going to try to save some money and/or build it myself so they probably would, its more just they think it's unnecessary i think. Not sure. And that's true, i did say that and def would like it bigger so maybe i will, idk.

That's up to u I would talk about it compare the sizes and I went with a 4x 8 coop and I wish I would have went bigger because I am planning on adding more here and I had 10 I got rid of my one rooster and one died on a really cold night

Thanks! I'll definitely compare and see! :)

I know that I eventually would like more but so far 8 seems like a pretty manageable number and i like them :)

Plus I don't know if the parents will even allow more. If they did I probably wouldn't get them this spring but maybe next spring or fall or the one after that so would have plenty of time theoretically if i decide to upgrade later :)

I know it's easier to go bigger now than later but I thought that I would want more right away but I'm realizing, these ones are finally growing up and being more self sufficient, Im lazy and don't want more babies for a little while :p LOL

I do think I would like DUCKS though. Theyre messy but seem so fun. And if I did that I would build a separate coop

Back
Top Bottom