New Duck Mama

arnr1530

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 28, 2013
North Carolina
Today, i brought home 4 of our new additions to our family... we brought home 4 baby ducklings we are long time chicken owners but decided a few days ago it was time to add some ducks that we have wanted for a very long time!! i was soooo excited to go get them bring them home and introduce them to their new surroundings, they had one little swim tonight that they loved very much the swam they stood they got over excited it was very cute!!! we got 1- khaki campbell (brownie),1- rouen (carolina), 2 white peking- (fluffy &sammy) they are all doing very well and eating, drinking well!!!

Today, i brought home 4 of our new additions to our family... we brought home 4 baby ducklings we are long time chicken owners but decided a few days ago it was time to add some ducks that we have wanted for a very long time!! i was soooo excited to go get them bring them home and introduce them to their new surroundings, they had one little swim tonight that they loved very much the swam they stood they got over excited it was very cute!!! we got 1- khaki campbell (brownie),1- rouen (carolina), 2 white peking- (fluffy &sammy) they are all doing very well and eating, drinking well!!!
They are adorable! Make sure they have a place to escape the heat. Add a little thermometer to their brooder and drop the temperature by 5 degrees each week. Good luck with your new babies!

Adorable!
love.gif

(Don't know if you know this already but just want to add that ducklings need additional niacin. So don't forget to supply.)

Back
Top Bottom