New Hampshire!!

I showed these photos to greg and put in my order. love this idea.
Glad I could help
highfive.gif

Just after six am here. My chickies are not liking the snow that blew into their run. I had 3 sides wrapped and the last side with plastic half way up. The snow still managed to get in there. I'll be out shoveling out around the coop as soon as it get's light outside. It looks like we have about two feet of snow so far. I hope this ends soon. At least I still have power.

Just after six am here. My chickies are not liking the snow that blew into their run. I had 3 sides wrapped and the last side with plastic half way up. The snow still managed to get in there. I'll be out shoveling out around the coop as soon as it get's light outside. It looks like we have about two feet of snow so far. I hope this ends soon. At least I still have power.
X2

All my Coops are snowed in, Im dreading trudging out there but am heading out in just a min as soon as I put all my snow gear on. Im thinking of leaving their waters inside the coops but am nervous they will tip the waters over. Im also debating on leaving all the coop doors shut today. What is everyone elses plans for the snow? Oh and I am also so very excited to still have power, I have an incubator running and 2 week olds in the brooder.

Here is a pic of my winter poultry village

Last edited:
Great coop photos! Hope everyone made it through the blizzard OK. Here in New Boston, there are some spots where the snow is up to my waist (OK I'm short but still). A little snow got into my hoop run, thought I had it covered pretty well but apparently not. The chickies are not amused (they hate the snow) and so far will not venture from the coop into the run. I'm going to go out in a little bit and throw some BOSS into the run and maybe that will make them brave.

Just finished shovelling out the pens. Took all day to take care of snow. Maybe time for some pictures tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom