New Hampshire!

Pics
Hi fellow NH breeder. What is a Silkie/EE cross? My niece had some silkies and she send me 1 black and 1 chipmunk 2 buff orpingtons and 1 barred/sikie/? But I never heard of your type. Their so friendly, I can have my morning coffee w/one on my lap and it just sits there enjoying the view. Where are you? I'm North of the Notch. Good to know you!

Hi fellow NH breeder. What is a Silkie/EE cross? My niece had some silkies and she send me 1 black and 1 chipmunk 2 buff orpingtons and 1 barred/sikie/? But I never heard of your type. Their so friendly, I can have my morning coffee w/one on my lap and it just sits there enjoying the view. Where are you? I'm North of the Notch. Good to know you!
Im not sure who you asking but a silkie EE cross is a silkie crossed with a blue egg layer to produce an Easter Egger

this is my silkie EE she lays green eggs

And this is here baby also a silkie EE I hope she lays green eggs like her mom(if she is indeed a she, she is 8 weeks old)

Last edited:
If anyone needs hatching eggs for free I have 1 dozen Black Sexlink fertile hatching eggs that I was storing and planning to incubate. Turns out I have no room in my incubator and the first eggs collected have been stored about 10 days now. Available this weekend only then I will trash them.

Edited to add - eggs found a home:)

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I have Americana's so I don't think about colored eggs. They give me green to blue/grn eggs I'm hoping my silkies are girls, I can't wait to get their eggs! Thank heaven I have RI Reds 2 that have laid every day since, and 6 Americana's so if the silkies don't lay to well I will not be hurting for eggs! But I have 2 Buff Orp. that I hope are girls also. So maybe the ladies I sell my extra's to will not go w/o. Thanks again
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom