New Indiana List

Plz add me to Indiana list. I live near Marion, Indiana. New to NYC. Learning alot from others' posts & anxious to share my own limited knowledge & ongoing chicken experiences & stories. Thank you. p.s. This is my 3rd attempt...maybe I sm doung something incvorrectly.

So nice to meet you, Sadly the "new list" isn't kept anymore either. I am trying to organize one with several contributors that won't allow this to happen again. Plan to combine all the current info from both obsolete ones. I will make sure you are included and
welcome-byc.gif

Ok jumping between both threads. here's the one I came up with... YAY or NAY?

How about in CAPS so we get the attention drawn to us? after all, this is going to be the happenin place to be!!
big_smile.png

new thread name...... INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Comments suggestions, Please?

sale list.
Silkies
2 white $10 each
2 Paint $20 each
2 blue (1 is $5 and the other is $10)
1 black $5
these are around 1-3 months old,

Pair of dark Cornish Bantams $25 Pr.

FREE 2 bantam white leghorn roosters, and 2 smooth silkies chicks (out of our sizzle showgirl)

You can see pictures of our stock on our farm facebook page in my signature.

Hello! I live just North of Indianapolis and in search of 2-3 Silkie chicks for sale in our area. Please let me know if you have any for sale or know where I may be able to locate them.
Thank you!

Hey there. Oevr in Owen Co. looking for a few more layers for my flock, know anyone or maybe yourself thats selling ?

Back
Top Bottom