New Indiana List

Hey there. Oevr in Owen Co. looking for a few more layers for my flock, know anyone or maybe yourself thats selling ?

try the other thread posted above yours for better results, also if that does not help try Dinky's in Cannelburg, and show up VERY EARLY and REALLY inspect what you may bid on, went a week ago Friday and was so packed couldn't even see the auction wagon in the small animal room, but I was an hour late to get there.....

Hey there. Oevr in Owen Co. looking for a few more layers for my flock, know anyone or maybe yourself thats selling ?

HI!!!
welcome-byc.gif
come over and join us on the new Indiana thread, bet we can help you out
frow.gif

here is the link
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/730582/indiana-bycers-here

Im still Stuck in Cedar Tucky :( I would love to go south just a tad I agree would love to be closer to the excitement of a big city but still on the outskirts and agreed hate the Chicago traffic !! Just added 2 chicks to my existing 2 chicken flock LOL Hopefully my 2 baby golden comets will be welcomed into the home of two very friendly Light Brahmas. Of course I will not add them into the coop until they are full grown. Has anyone had good or bad luck with new introductions?

Im still Stuck in Cedar Tucky :( I would love to go south just a tad I agree would love to be closer to the excitement of a big city but still on the outskirts and agreed hate the Chicago traffic !! Just added 2 chicks to my existing 2 chicken flock LOL Hopefully my 2 baby golden comets will be welcomed into the home of two very friendly Light Brahmas. Of course I will not add them into the coop until they are full grown. Has anyone had good or bad luck with new introductions?

frow.gif
Come over and join us! (pssssst..... I grew up in Cedartucky too!
lau.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom