Organic chicken feed, Lebanon, Indiana (Laf./Attica/Crawfdsville too)

Wannamaker feed and seed has 16% Layer Organic feed for $22.99 and they will special order 16% Soy free Organic Layer feed!

Yes, prices have shot up in Lebanon too. Organic layer feed has been holding steady at about $31 for 50 Lb, for about a year now. Here's hoping that 2013 will be a good growing year, that grain prices will fall, and that feed costs will go down. I will try to post an up-to-date price list.

Best - exop

I've been curious about the Honeyville mill as well. It's about 1.5 hours from me and I'd make the trip for quality organic feed. Preferably soy free

Hi! We have been looking for organic feed, too! Greencastle doesn't seem to have a resource. Central Indiana Organics seems to be the closest but I don't know if we can afford it. Heather, if you find a good deal, let us know and we will do the same for you.

I will do that. Is this Jennifer? I found a place that is gmo free but not organic. I am calling them tomorrow. The only problem is they are 3 hours away but their prices are good from what I hear. If I could get a group together or something to might be worth it.

Wolf Co-op has bought the Honeyville feeds. If you go to Wolcottville they have organic feed but it has soy in it. If you want soy free you have to call ahead and have them make you a batch. They also carry Throvin kelp which is awesome as a supplement for all animals. Their organic soy feed was $21.50 for a 50lb bag. Not sure if the price would go up much if you asked for non soy. They said they replace the soy with alfalfa pellets.

Back
Top Bottom