New Jersey

Hello nj friends. So today i drove 1 hr to Tractor supply store in Flanders NJ with my 4 yr old. They had super cheap prices but super rude employees. As soon as i walked in i felt like i was being watched, took 5 minutes to find a shopping cart. When i asked someone to help find non medicated chick start and grow, he was so annoyed. He pointed to a bag and walked away. I started reading the bag, only to find it was the wrong item. So i started looking for what i wanted and eventually found it. I honestly felt so uncomfortable i grabbed the feed paid and left....  I had a whole list of things i needed. Next time Ill just go to Mikes Feed store and pay a few $ more. I learned a lesson today, Ill be willing to pay more from some customer service and respect.  
Has anyone been there before and experienced this? or was it just me? 

Sorry you had this experience. I go to the Allentown TSC and have always found the employees to be friendly and helpful. This one man who works there knows a ton about chickens and always helps me out. One time another TSC worker who didn't know much about chickens actually called him (he was off that day!) l and he was willing to help me figure out my birds health issue over the phone. I thought that was very kind of him. The other employees are nice too. I guess each one is different.

They have a facebook page and a website in progress. You have to run the words together evieshotchicks (just realized this as I was looking for their fb page).  Here is the link to their website:  http://www.evieshotchicks.com/home.html

We got some black copper marans hatching eggs 2.5 weeks ago, cant wait until they hatch.  

Awesome thanks! What other hatching eggs do they have? I want to do another hatch but really want to avoid shipped eggs if possible
1f612.png

Back
Top Bottom