New Jersey

That's so awesome! I was just taking pics outside of Scott finishing putting the shingles on the coop roof and the chickens were roosting on lower steps of the ladder. It's hysterical. I'm havibg trouble posting pics with my tablet though.

Love the play area off to the side. I think we're going to look at Jackson next summer. One more year in this house and it's moving time for us. Yippeeeeeee

That must have been a cute shot. They were telling him to hurry up. I'd love to see sme coop pics. I'll take some of mine and post them. It's not as big as I would like but he wheels are in the works for a second :D

I've been in Jackson for almost 11yrs. I love it here. I'm way up at the most north western end of town. Quiet except for the summer flow of the outlets and great adv. I really wanted to move a little bit more rural, but hubby wasn't up for it living in manalapan his whole life.

I wanted to give everyone a heads-up (in case you're interested). I just had my last hatch of the year and have some chicks for sale. They are from brown egg layers and are $3 each, straight run. Send me a PM for more info. Thanks!
jumpy.gif

Has anyone ever hatched duck eggs from schuster's farm? I'm planning on it but want to know other people's experiences with hatching them - was the fertility good, did you rent one of his bators, how many did you hatch? Thanks

OH OH OH!!! i found a free coop on craigslist!! I may be getting my chickens sooner than expected so long as the coop is still available! Trying to no get too exceited but I can't help it!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom