New Mexico

Pics
Quote:
wow 90 days already? Who wants to beat there won't be any precipitation coming any time soon either?
I try and keep it up over 65% for lockdown as well usually peaks at about 75% then decreases as the hatch starts to wind down. Days 1-18 what's your humidity? Do you mist every day even during 1-18?

Last edited:
Quote:
Welcome!
big_smile.png

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Hey Mike Good to have you here Dont let these women Scare you They are harmless just jump right in and we will keep them under control If you are down this way stop by for coffee.
Bill

Good luck keeping in control.... RFLOL!!!
lol.png
lol.png

Colie <3 :

Ok imagine this if you will.... I lived in Michigan until high school then moved to Kentucky...Mix those two and you've got my accent! Ohh it's weird! Hearing me say like "root" or "roof" in the same sentence with someone like "ya'll"
lol.png
I only get really nasal with the "lower Canadian" accent if I'm mad
wink.png

Sooooper! That's great, you betcha!
smile.png
I'm from the Lake Mi side myself, lol. What a small world.
lol.png

Thank you DAK!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Hopefuly soon I will have some lavender, black, and blue Ameraucanas hatching out! When you told me "a few more" I figured like 3 or 4..... not TWO extra dozen! LOL THANKS!

BTW... the babies I got from you most recently are doing great, growing fast. The ones that were hatched in January moved into the grown up henhouse last week and are jumping up into the nests, too young to lay but having fun "playing house" LOL

My broody is still sitting on blaundee's eggs. It will be 21 days on Monday! She had a little nest confusion a few days ago, so I hope the eggs are OK. I guess only time will tell.

dak, I would definitely be interested in buying buff laced brahma eggs or chicks sometime in the future if you decide to breed them. those plus a few lavender ameraucanas would really round out my flock
smile.png

Quote:
I think your DH was a little surprised.
lol.png
How many are going under a broody, and how many are you going to subject to your incubator.
tongue.png
I expect pictures of my grandchickies. Happy hatching!

Back
Top Bottom