New Mexico

The first poultry swap of the new year will be held tomorrow (Sunday) 2/19. at the Bloomfield,NM Ace Hardware between 12 noon and 3 pm. All are welcome.

The first poultry swap of the new year will be held tomorrow (Sunday) 2/19. at the Bloomfield,NM Ace Hardware between 12 noon and 3 pm. All are welcome.

OOooh! Maybe......

Hey DAK, got any extra Am roos to part with?

OOooh! Maybe......

Hey DAK, got any extra Am roos to part with?

Swap was cold, but fun. I brought eggs, chicks, Ameraucanas, Brahmas, and Cochins. Others brought chickens, ducks, and bunnies.

Blaundee, I will have a Black split to Lav Ameraucana roo available in a month or two. That's it til later this year. I culled hard in December.

i wondered if you guys would freeze to death at the swap. I am way down in SW NM and it was freezing here, so i knew it had to be really cold were you guys were at!

i wondered if you guys would freeze to death at the swap. I am way down in SW NM and it was freezing here, so i knew it had to be really cold were you guys were at!

Chilly for sure. I was glad my chicks sold in the first few minutes even though they had heated hand warmers in their box.

I made the mistake of buying chicks on friday during a snow storm and was paniced while I was doing the rest of my errands. I moved them to my daughter happy meal box stuffed with tons of napkins and then turned on the heat full blast in the car. I needed a shower by the time I got home becuase I was sweating so bad in my car!!

I made the mistake of buying chicks on friday during a snow storm and was paniced while I was doing the rest of my errands. I moved them to my daughter happy meal box stuffed with tons of napkins and then turned on the heat full blast in the car. I needed a shower by the time I got home becuase I was sweating so bad in my car!!

gig.gif

Bet they did fine. What kind did you get?

I have a bunch of Ameraucanas and Cochins hatching as we type. Large fowl. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I also have some started LF Black Cochins that would be good for 4-Hers available.

They sent an assortment from privetts and never said what they sent. I think I know more about chickens than the feed store does. I looked really hard and tried to pick out what I thought they were from the poster they send. I got a blue I hope, a partrige, a white. I want a laced for sure, but doubt I got one. Do you sell hatching eggs, dak? I am the 4H leader here, but it would be to far to send chicks or drive to get them. My 4th grade also hatches out eggs to sell to the community to raise money for their field trip at the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom