New Puppy...Help us with a name!

chickhopeful12

Songster
11 Years
Oct 8, 2008
CT
Good morning all!

Well for an early birthday present my hubby and kids bought me a daschund/poodle mix. He is very cute and unusual looking so I was hoping for a great and unusual name. Let me know. I already had someone suggest SHREK, because they thought he was the ugliest dog they have ever seen.
hit.gif
hit.gif

Please be kind...

In the running so far:

RUGER
COOPER

16844_sdc10928.jpg

16844_sdc10931.jpg

16844_sdc10939.jpg

Thanks all!!

Last edited:
He's stinkin' adorable!!!
love.gif
Whoever said he's ugly is a big stupid jerkwad. Because we are outdoorsy and hunters, I vote Ruger.
smile.png
Have fun with your new pooch!!
hugs.gif

frow.gif
I think he is adorable...what a cute brown nose! I think his face is great! What's his personality? I usually havae my pets a couple days before I figure out their names!

How about Fitzgerald? Fitz or Gerry for short? Oliver? Or MoonPie - as in half moon cookies...half choc/half vanilla, like his face??
gig.gif

Quote:
Thanks so much. We like Ruger too, but wanted to hear some other ideas. I definitely second the big stupid jerkwad. The guy was harsh.

Quote:
Some great ones...he is very laid back for a puppy and sweet. Big on kisses. I really never had a hard time naming dogs before, for this one I am stumped. Probably because he was a surprise and I wasn't prepared.
hu.gif

I love him! He's handsome!
love.gif

It's easy to throw out name suggestions when you can't see the personality of the dog. However, the first name that popped into my head...Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Back
Top Bottom