New to this quail thing.

Good luck!
Have you hatch eggs before?
Do you have a calibrated thermometer and a salt tested humidity gauge in your incubator?

No, I don't have a calibrated thermometer. I've got 3 thermometers and taking the average of all 3. Holding pretty steady at 99.5. Guy who sold me the eggs just got 10/10 quail hatching. So I can't blame fertility. At day 14 eggs were quite dark and had reasonable air sac. I'm just waiting until due day Tues. I would love to hatch some of these goobers!

No, I don't have a calibrated thermometer. I've got 3 thermometers and taking the average of all 3. Holding pretty steady at 99.5. Guy who sold me the eggs just got 10/10 quail hatching. So I can't blame fertility. At day 14 eggs were quite dark and had reasonable air sac. I'm just waiting until due day Tues. I would love to hatch some of these goobers!
good luck with your hatch......is your brooder ready? quail chicks can be a bit more difficult so feel free to post pictures of your brooder set-up for help (and it may make the hatch anticipation a bit less too!) 😉

good luck with your hatch......is your brooder ready? quail chicks can be a bit more difficult so feel free to post pictures of your brooder set-up for help (and it may make the hatch anticipation a bit less too!) 😉

I'm now on day 16. no movement but chickens on tray above are hatching on time at 21 days.

Attachments

• IMG_6875[1].JPG
    IMG_6875[1].JPG
    301.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6876[1].JPG
    IMG_6876[1].JPG
    325.1 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom