āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

My experience with shipped hatching eggs is the bigger the hub, the worse it is for the eggs. I quit buying eggs from Texas because of the damage done in Houston. I also had honeybees that went through Houston. Once they got to Houston, they held them there until they were dead before shipping them on to their destination.
I've had pretty good luck with the San Francisco hub. The north bay general sorting facility used to be in my town, but it shut down. :-(

E6DDA560-1392-473D-A96E-DA76C904D0A3.jpeg
3F7EB2F4-B6D5-4CF9-AAE3-8BD5810ADF57.jpeg
2FE6B355-AC03-4605-AB8E-21AA0D745B43.jpeg

I've had pretty good luck with the San Francisco hub. The north bay general sorting facility used to be in my town, but it shut down. :-(
The one time I had hatching eggs go through the San Francisco hub, they held the eggs for 3 days before they bothered to send them on their way. This was on eggs that were supposed to be guaranteed to be delivered within 3 days. They also refused to honor their warranty for failure to deliver within 3 days.

They probably shut it down cuz all the employees were ghetto.

Back
Top Bottom