➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I have a straight up ghetto postal service.
I've seen maybe one handful of silly ones like these out of all the eggs I've received.
Never this many in one box.
i’m guessing that the “damage” happened to both at a “common hub” vs local carriers.....I need to check mine more closely as my suspicion is Cincinnati

i’m guessing that the “damage” happened to both at a “common hub” vs local carriers.....I need to check mine more closely as my suspicion is Cincinnati
My experience with shipped hatching eggs is the bigger the hub, the worse it is for the eggs. I quit buying eggs from Texas because of the damage done in Houston. I also had honeybees that went through Houston. Once they got to Houston, they held them there until they were dead before shipping them on to their destination.

My experience with shipped hatching eggs is the bigger the hub, the worse it is for the eggs. I quit buying eggs from Texas because of the damage done in Houston. I also had honeybees that went through Houston. Once they got to Houston, they held them there until they were dead before shipping them on to their destination.
I can't speak for other local post offices but when I tell you that my PO's employees are ghetto I mean it.
They are always in the worst mood.

Back
Top Bottom