➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I’m sorry! That sucks. :( :hit :hugs

Just that phrase I’ve never heard before and thought it was funny but what happened to your eggs most definitely is not. :( :hugs
Stuff happens.
I'm not going to crybaby.
If this hatch doesn't go well I'll pull a BeeKey and order more.

The great big Malted Milk Ball (16.2 grams) is developing!

The Set1 eggs have 2 largest at 15.17 grams. Smallest at 13.90 grams. 14.5 gram average weight for 12 eggs.

We will find out if they are fertile. :fl
Is the big one marked with a B?
Or is it one of yours?

I'm having to use my phone to film but my phone had the better flashlight.
Anyways...
Just looks wobbly. I don't know what kind of postal service you have that doesn't do that to your eggs every single time—it's a rare day that shipped eggs arrive here that don't look like that. Doesn't usually prevent them from developing as long as the yolk is intact.

Just looks wobbly. I don't know what kind of postal service you have that doesn't do that to your eggs every single time—it's a rare day that shipped eggs arrive here that don't look like that. Doesn't usually prevent them from developing as long as the yolk is intact.
This particular egg looks like a scrambled yolker.

I have a straight up ghetto postal service.
I've seen maybe one handful of silly ones like these out of all the eggs I've received.
Never this many in one box.

I have a straight up ghetto postal service.
I've seen maybe one handful of silly ones like these out of all the eggs I've received.
Never this many in one box.
Dude. I'll trade you. I've had eggs arrive with completely detached air cells that move freely as a bubble anywhere in the egg.

Back
Top Bottom