New Trophy: Add Coop Article Link To Profile

Ok, this is a fun new Trophy: Added Coop Link To Profile (15 points)

To get this new trophy:
  1. Create a new article in our chicken coops section: https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/add?category_id=12
  2. Go into your Personal Details and scroll down to "My Coop"
  3. Add the URL to your coop article page

Like this:

View attachment 1057750

... which will create this cool link:
View attachment 1057751
I can't figure out how to add the URL to my personal page. I don't even know where a URL is to add to it. I made a my coop page but that's all that I can do from my cell phone.

:frow

If you go to your articles in your profile your coop page is there. I'm on iPad right now so I just hold down on the title of the coop page and I get this drop down box to copy the URL. It's the same if you are on iPhone.
IMG_1632.PNG

Click copy then go to your personal page and hold down in the add coop box. You should get the option to paste like this.
IMG_1633.PNG

Your URL should then be in your box. Hope this helps :)

If you go to your articles in your profile your coop page is there. I'm on iPad right now so I just hold down on the title of the coop page and I get this drop down box to copy the URL. It's the same if you are on iPhone.
View attachment 1156294

Click copy then go to your personal page and hold down in the add coop box. You should get the option to paste like this.
View attachment 1156299

I have a windows 8 phone. I was able to do the copy like you said but my phone would not do the paste. So I clicked on the circle with what looks like a clipboard and paper. Ther is something like a URL in the coop box. :) I hope it is it. Thank you

View attachment 1156294

View attachment 1156299

Hey it worked! I just got my trophy for my coop page. You are so smart Yorkshire Coop. Whoo Hoo. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom