NEW United Peafowl Association Magazine Editor!

What would you like to see most in the UPA magazine?

• More Articles

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • More Photos

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • More Color

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A more interesting layout.

• A Meet the member section where each issue a new member is featured.

• Better ad quality.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More pages.

• More information for new peafowl owners.

• More information for experianced peafowl owners.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Yes Loretta Smith.
smile.png
She is really nice and extremely hard working for the UPA. I am guessing you know/sort of know her? I met her at the 2015 UPA convention and then since I got on the board I talk to her on the phone and through emails just about every week.

No word on PayPal yet, but I do know how much the tickets will be now.

1 ticket = $5.00
6 tickets = $25.00
13 tickets = $50.00

Here is a photo of the father:

* This bronze peacock belongs to Loretta Smith, who is the one donating the young bronze peafowl pair.

No word on PayPal yet, but I do know how much the tickets will be now.

1 ticket = $5.00
6 tickets = $25.00
13 tickets = $50.00

Here is a photo of the father:

* This bronze peacock belongs to Loretta Smith, who is the one donating the young bronze peafowl pair.

Wish I had the space and money to buy some raffle tickets in hope of getting a pair.

He's beautiful.

The UPA should consider having a lower-cost student membership level for younger peafowl owners like @Birdrain92 just starting out and not working full time yet. Not sure how the upa could verify student status, but other organizations do it. I just think any organization would benefit from having young, intelligent, enthusiastic members like him.

He's beautiful.

The UPA should consider having a lower-cost student membership level for younger peafowl owners like @Birdrain92 just starting out and not working full time yet. Not sure how the upa could verify student status, but other organizations do it. I just think any organization would benefit from having young, intelligent, enthusiastic members like him.

Thank you!

He's beautiful.

100% agree

Back
Top Bottom