NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to get a picture, I am taking care of my 7 month old son during the day so its pretty difficult to find any time to get away

Oh also like to add I have silver maple seedlings and will have seeds for heirloom vegetables including corn, spinach, carrots, peanuts, cherry tomatoes and mortgage lifter tomatoes. Also will have black walnuts is 2-3 months :)

Oh also like to add I have silver maple seedlings and will have seeds for heirloom vegetables including corn, spinach, carrots, peanuts, cherry tomatoes and mortgage lifter tomatoes. Also will have black walnuts is 2-3 months :)

Are you claiming something risingeaglefarm is offering? If so you need to say mine and list the item you wish to claim. If not you should wait to make an offer once you claim an item.
1f60a.png

You can see the very first post on this thread for any rules or information on how to play.

Mine on the coturnix quail eggs.
All I can offer at this point is more bobwhite quail eggs. I'm trying to think of some suitable alternatives, today I'll look over my stuff and see if I can find anything else to offer.
I can also offer some rocks: turquoise cabs, unpolished garnets and rubies, etc. You name it I probably got it.
Andjewelry: rings, bangles, and alligator feet necklaces. Shells,and pressed 4 leaf clovers.
Beads as well...
If I was organized, I could probably find more things.

Pekin, that's not how this particular swap works. Go read the first post please. :) also check out the I have what you want thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom