New York mini chickenstock 2016

Guys. Someone needs to stop me. I just bought 14 Khaki Campbells. I did however say no to silkies. It was a close thing though. I have one garden tub full of chicks, another full of ducklings, a incubator full of eggs, and I plan on buying more when I see y'all!

There is no hope for me.

Last edited:
Guys. Someone needs to stop me. I just bought 14 Khaki Campbells. I did however say no to silkies. It was a close thing though. I have one garden tub full of chicks, another full of ducklings, a incubator full of eggs, and I plan on buying more when I see y'all!

There is no hope for me.

Lordy! I hope u have 'accommodation' for all your guests!
lol.png

Chicken girl, I'll know by April 1st if I can make it. I should have our Little League/Softball schedule by then.

I'm searching for a breeder of Cayuga Ducks.

There was a waterfowl breeder at last fall's Cobleskill chicken show who had gorgeous cayugas. They were show quality and a reasonable price. He lived west, in NYS, so probably closer to you than me. I will post on the FB pages I have seen him on and see if I can discover his name again.

There is no hope for me.
Oh no!!! You cough it!! Br very cautious, it's painful if not treated soon enough. Those lil buggers multiply like crazy if you don't take proper precautions.

Back
Top Bottom