New York mini chickenstock 2016

Hi there, PYXIS got any "pet quality" Ayam Cemani pullets for the Chickenstock?  I love the idea of the yard candy 'crowchickens'... and for less than a grand each? That would be awesome!

I don't now but I'm going to set a few eggs on Friday. If they hatch before chickenstock and I have a pet quality one I could bring it for you :) They'd be day olds though, no way to tell the gender.

Hi there, PYXIS got any "pet quality" Ayam Cemani pullets for the Chickenstock?  I love the idea of the yard candy 'crowchickens'... and for less than a grand each? That would be awesome!

A couple small groups of cemani eggs due to hatch here next week and the following so I should have some pet quality chicks. Will be young at chickenstock tho, so straight run as well.

Thanks, Pyxis and Phoreda'. I can message you for sure about my status re: attending Chickenstock. I really want to attend! I didn't realize we had multiple AC breeders around here; good to know, I'm very interested in in this breed.

On the prowl for more interesting hatching eggs!  I am getting AC.  What other breed do you all have that you could bring hatching eggs from? 
thanks,
Teresa
there are so many of us with neat breeds. Ask and you might get lucky. If you have a color, size, or breed preference let us know. Feathered legs, muffs, cool hair doo??

there are so many of us with neat breeds. Ask and you might get lucky. If you have a color, size, or breed preference let us know. Feathered legs, muffs, cool hair doo??
That's just it...I might want some breed I have never even heard of!! I had never heard of Barnevelders but they are really cool. now I find that they have silver laced and also blue laced. I love polish, especially frizzle polish, but I haven't been able to find any eggs local. I really like the rare and unusual. Flashy is pretty awesome!! I don't really need any more small egg layers.
thanks,
Teresa

That's just it...I might want some breed I have never even heard of!!  I had never heard of Barnevelders but they are really cool.  now I find that they have silver laced and also blue laced.  I love polish, especially frizzle polish, but I haven't been able to find any eggs local.  I really like the rare and unusual.  Flashy is pretty awesome!! I don't really need any more small egg layers. 
thanks,
Teresa

If you're looking for frizzle, I have frizzle EE hatching eggs :) Not polish though.

Metella and Phoreda breed spitzhaubens, which are neat. You might like those.

On the prowl for more interesting hatching eggs!  I am getting AC.  What other breed do you all have that you could bring hatching eggs from? 
thanks,
Teresa

I got another auction from GFF. So I have chicks of queen Silvia's, sulmtalers, altsgerier, and lyonnaise. One of the lyonnaise is looking like a frizzled. I also have some crele Polish from juststruttin farm and am putting more eggs in the incubator from them. I also have some twentse and possibly east Frisian gull. I would trade for the silkie chicks.

I may have eggs for the auction but would be pullet eggs. They could be pure or mixed, bielefelder, SFH, legbar, bresse, silkie.

I got another auction from GFF. So I have chicks of queen Silvia's, sulmtalers, altsgerier, and lyonnaise. One of the lyonnaise is looking like a frizzled. I also have some crele Polish from juststruttin farm and am putting more eggs in the incubator from them. I also have some twentse and possibly east Frisian gull. I would trade for the silkie chicks.

I may have eggs for the auction but would be pullet eggs. They could be pure or mixed, bielefelder, SFH, legbar, bresse, silkie.

Will you have polish chicks at Chickenstock? I might be interested in one or two.

Will you have polish chicks at Chickenstock? I might be interested in one or two.

I'm hoping to have some but shipping really took its toll on the eggs this time. Last time I had a great hatch, using your recommendations for eggs with bad air cells. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom