New York mini chickenstock 2016

Before I eat them, is anyone interested in a purebred but cull quality ayam cemani cockerel, a hatchery quality white silkie cockerel, or an olive egger frizzle cockerel? I'm happy to keep them if they have a home to go to but I'm overrun with cockerels and my hens aren't thrilled, to say the least.
I was told no more cockerels until after hatching and chickenstock. He's concerned we might end up with too many.

You can click these links to see what everyone will have for sale, be donating to the raffle, and is bringing for the potluck. If you want something added, just post here in the thread or pm me and I will put it in!

What's For Sale

Raffle Items

Potluck Dishes

I'm going to make an apron for the raffle. If I can't make it to chickenstock I'll mail it to chickengirl. Please remind me. My memory is awful.
I'm not sure what I'll have for sale. If they cooperate I can have olive egger eggs or chicks, easter egger eggs or chicks, Cream Brabanter eggs or chicks. I'll have more details when spring gets here.
The food I will bring is undecided. It will depend on... a lot.

Does this save on shipping? I'd consider it.
through a lot of places yes. Plus it's supposed to be better for the eggs/babies to be shipped in larger quantity. The extra heat gives them a better chance. Also the larger number of each bird ordered takes the individual price down as well. Say 3 of us want 25 meaties each the price goes down from say $1.50 per to $0.75 each . Most are like that with every breed.

through a lot of places yes. Plus it's supposed to be better for the eggs/babies to be shipped in larger quantity. The extra heat gives them a better chance. Also the larger number of each bird ordered takes the individual price down as well. Say 3 of us want 25 meaties each the price goes down from say $1.50 per to $0.75 each . Most are like that with every breed.
I might be interested. I don't think that I could take 25, but then again I never know.

I might be interested. I don't think that I could take 25, but then again I never know. 
That's the great thing about sharing an order. No one person has to meet the minimum, everyone can order as many or few as they need. I need several (probably 25) meaties plus any dual purpose I find that none of you will have available.

Oh !!! Question for all. Do any of you deal with meat rabbits? If so would you possibly have any babies come spring? I can have housing set up by then I just need to know in advance.

Back
Top Bottom