New York mini chickenstock 2016

Well, my dad just asked for the chickenstock date to write on his calendar, and since he's my transportation, that must mean we're planning on coming. :)
So, that means I need to know if anyone wants anything from me. Hatching eggs, chicks & still time to raise out a few started pullets. Breeds being Swedish Flower Hens, Bielefelders, Catskill Homesteaders.

Well, my dad just asked for the chickenstock date to write on his calendar, and since he's my transportation, that must mean we're planning on coming. :)
So, that means I need to know if anyone wants anything from me. Hatching eggs, chicks & still time to raise out a few started pullets. Breeds being Swedish Flower Hens, Bielefelders, Catskill Homesteaders.

I was considering Bielefelders. I don't know for sure yet.
It's a good idea to make a list of things we want from the event as well as things we can provide. I will know what I can have and if I can even make it at the end of March.

do you still have turkey's? If so how much for a trio? I need to let my other half know so he can complain then say ok.

do you still have turkey's? If so how much for a trio? I need to let my other half know so he can complain then say ok.
Yes, I do. But, the young hen has been laying eggs, but didn't save any for hatching. (Figured I'd wait a little). The last few days she hasn't been laying.
But, I plan on hatching some if she continues to lay. Not sure on price yet.

I might be able to make it! It's going to be a very busy time of year for me. If I do come, I'd be able to bring Blue, Black, Splash, Black split to Lavender, Chocolate, and Chocolate Cuckoo Orpingtons, Speckled Sussex and Easter Egger chicks/eggs.
Do you ship eggs? I'm looking to get some Orpington hatchig eggs..

I might be able to make it!  It's going to be a very busy time of year for me.  If I do come, I'd be able to bring Blue, Black, Splash, Black split to Lavender, Chocolate, and Chocolate Cuckoo Orpingtons, Speckled Sussex and Easter Egger chicks/eggs.

Chocolate Cuckoo? :drool I may need some of those hatching eggs.

Hi, I'm only 2 hrs away. Hoping I can come, I'll know better as the date gets closer.     I should have chicks or eggs : Black Australorps, SLW, EE's,  Bantam Cochins

Are you SLW hatchery? Don't want show birds but also don't want poor quality hatchery. I'd really like GLW but SLW would also do. I'd take some hatching eggs of those and BA.

I'd really like to come to this, but you are at least 2.5 hours from me...I'd want to bring my daughters and they don't do well with long car rides. Sounds like lots of fun though, I won't rule it out yet... :)

Back
Top Bottom