New York mini chickenstock 2016

Oh, I was wondering - anyone bringing started veggie plants this year? Looking for like 3 yellow pear or cherry tomatoes, cole crops, etc.
I might be able to find locally, but just wanted to check with you all first.

And just hatched a bunch of chicks, plus ones hatched 5/7-8th. Should I bring any?
They'll need heat, and I can do an electric heating pad while traveling,
but don't know if I have enough "hot hands" to keep them warm during chickenstock.
I'll post photos - all Catskill Homesteaders, various breeding groups.
Had quite a few hatch from a new group covered by a Blue Laced Barnevelder rooster.
Don't know how they'll feather out, but lots of blacks, dark blues & some chipmunks.

I'd like to officially RSVP! I'm very excited to be able to make it!

Potluck: I'm happy to bring anything you need, but if you don't have a need I'll bring a dessert item.

Raffle: I can put together a small basket of jams.

I don't have any fertile eggs (our roosters ended up in a crock pot) or other animals to sell - unless someone wants our unfriendly rabbits (2 white males, can provide pictures).

I'd love to bring home silkies or some CCL or marans (a cockerel wouldn't be unwelcome!)

Please let me know if there is anything else that is needed, or needs to be done. I'm not terribly far away so I can come early to help with set up if you'd like.

One and only time I'm offering! !! I have a horrible mean ugly tempered boy who is bound for a dinner guest. He is a 1 year old lavender orpington. He is beautiful but recently developed a bad case of thinking he is boss. If no one will take him Saturday I'm cooking his big mean grumpy @$$!!!! If yall don't want him what's the best way to cook him.

One and only time I'm offering! !! I have a horrible mean ugly tempered boy who is bound for a dinner guest. He is a 1 year old lavender orpington. He is beautiful but recently developed a bad case of thinking he is boss. If no one will take him Saturday I'm cooking his big mean grumpy @$$!!!! If yall don't want him what's the best way to cook him.

Between your 'grumpy' roo and my unfriendly rabbits....someone could go home with a pretty awesome mini-farm of their own!

Oh my word. Sounds like you have some boys that need "brain surgery " like my roo. Brain surgery being castration. If we snip the offenders do you think they would straighten up?

Back
Top Bottom