New York mini chickenstock 2016

Oh my word. Sounds like you have some boys that need "brain surgery " like my roo. Brain surgery being castration. If we snip the offenders do you think they would straighten up?

Maybe if it's a DIY castration, I don't want to sink any more $$ into these things.

A friend told me her mother had too many Angora rabbits. I had an angora once, and he was lovely. A wonderful house pet, just absolutely super - an unaltered male who never once peed anywhere other than his cage. Well as the 6 bunnies got bigger, it became really clear that they were not Angora rabbits. They were just fluffy white rabbits. They started fighting, and had to be separated. Then the pissing matches started. As soon as it was warm I went and bought two hutches and moved them outside.

We pet them and give them some attention when we are feeding them, but they aren't what I was hoping for - so spending a few hundred bucks per buck was really frustrating.

Maybe if it's a DIY castration, I don't want to sink any more $$ into these things.

A friend told me her mother had too many Angora rabbits. I had an angora once, and he was lovely. A wonderful house pet, just absolutely super - an unaltered male who never once peed anywhere other than his cage. Well as the 6 bunnies got bigger, it became really clear that they were not Angora rabbits. They were just fluffy white rabbits. They started fighting, and had to be separated. Then the pissing matches started. As soon as it was warm I went and bought two hutches and moved them outside.

We pet them and give them some attention when we are feeding them, but they aren't what I was hoping for - so spending a few hundred bucks per buck was really frustrating.

Ugh, not 6....2. Two bunnies.

Hi everyone. It's been a while. My sister told me she'd be able to drive up with me on Saturday, so can you please put us on the list? I'm really excited. It will be us two, and my two boys. Would anyone be interested in small veggie plants, like okra, eggplant, squash, long beans, etc.? I can get a couple of trays to sell. Pyxis, I would love to get rid of some of my rabbits, but I'm afraid if I sell you one, it might be lonely, since it's been living with family all its life. Well it's about a year and a half old, so not as ancient as I make it sound. I'm still not sure about the raffle. Would anyone want to put money down for a terrarium?
1f914.png
The kind with mini plants, not with reptiles
1f602.png
. Are there any essentials left that I could bring to the potluck?

For the Raffles :
Anyone have interest in New kids T shirts ?
Cars med 8

small -6 ?

, Phineus & Ferb , various sizes

Or Plastic Hangers ?
We have too many ...from when we had more people in the house

I can sort them for color or the can be mixed - maybe 10 hangers together ..not sure how many I have

also These are from stores ..

Last edited:
Ok so I'll bring some hamburger patties, I have to check how many come in a box. I'll also bring the buns and cheese. What else goes in a hamburger? Mayo? I'd be interested in two Phineas and Ferb t shirts for boys, different colors/designs; size 8 and 12, if you have them please.

Back
Top Bottom